New version about to be released and with that comes a new API. Well not too bad but for one, every single event is now in CamelCase. This includes MouseDown and EnterFrame. Apologies as you will have to change all existing bindings to these events.
The current changelog is:
- CSS 3D transforms
- .attach() takes multiple objects
- Fixed bug with getClientBoundingRect in FireFox
- DOM elements get components added as classes
- Fixed Canvas redraw bugs
- Animate renamed to SpriteAnimation
- Added basic mobile support
- Fixed mousedown triggering twice
- Draggable bugs fixed
- Sprite takes a tile height if not square
There are lots of great features in the works that you can find on the GitHub Issue Tracker or on the Google Groups. These include a merge of Tween and SpriteAnimation with keyframe support, mirroring entities and more.